OLENA JEWELLERY RINGS
Our collection of rings are stocked from size 6 (L) through to size 7 (N).
|Inner Diameter||Size (US)||Size (UK)||Size (EU)|
HOW DO I MEASURE MY RING SIZE?
Method 1: The String Test
What you will need:
- Some string
- A marker
- A ruler
- A pair of scissors
What to do:
- Cut a piece of string, about 15cm long.
- Wrap the string snugly around the base of the intended finger.
- With a marker, mark where the string overlaps.
- Place the string by a ruler to measure the length of the string. Measure from the end of the string to the mark.
- Refer to the Ring Size Conversion Chart to find your ring size.
Method 2: Ring Chart
If you have a ring that fits properly on your intended finger, you can easily find your existing ring size by printing our Ring Chart and following the instructions.